[Dailydrool] Drool frum da thunderin herd

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 12:51:37 PST 2012

Deer Nigel,
Dis iz Buddercup (Conley's liddel flour) and Buster (fureber boyfurend to Maggie Mildred) slinging oceans ob drool yur way so dat yu will get all bedder and git to come home. Yur fambly misses yu and wants yu dere wif dem. My mama is sending lots ob hugs and prayers yur way and to yur fambly, two! We all lubs you, Nigel and want yu to be well agin reel soon.
Lub and soft snooters,Buddercup, Buster and da res ob da Thundering Herd including da swaves.