[Dailydrool] Dwool fur eberybudy, and ? for E Clara...

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:18:03 PST 2012

I haven't felt very good the last several days, I am on the mend. I am so
saddened to hear of all of the sick pups, hounds, and people. Our
sympathies to those of you that have lost a precious Basset.....I know how
you feel.....

Elder Clara,

Dis be da Boo man, of Da Caspaw Cwew.....

Can you do us a favoh, pwease? DDOD (Dat Dum Ol Dad) hasnt hawd frum Momma
since she weft us two an hawfed weax go. We is awl berry wuwwied bout ours
mommy.....and we wuv her, and misdd hers so much, poor dad, just cwies and
cwies....dats why Is writin dis to yuse, Elder Clara....

Pwease finded dat Awful awnwy Arnie cwoud, and asked him to pwease watch
ober our Momma. Fanks Elder Clara, we wuv and miss yuse so much!! Oh, and
Dad wanned us ax u tu do one more fing....asks Babers to cawmed down...she
be gitten hinda pushy watewy....she be actin wike yuse yused too...oops, I
mean, shes actin wike what Da Brudder sats yuse yused tu axk wike....I fink
I bedda quits whyl eyes ahed......

Drool, and prayers to all in need. I am so grateful for all of you, I can
feel your love, prayer, and support. I am okay, and the kids are okay. I
contacted Wyoming Basset Hound Rescue to get some help getting them to and
from the vet....I hope that I tell each of you that you mean so much to me,
and I love you all....you are so near and dear to me....you aren't LIKE
family.....You are ALL family!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Harley

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel

3583 Meadowlark Drive

Casper WY 82604

(307) 3372144