[Dailydrool] Lewis's Big Book of Words

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 17:47:11 PST 2012

A number of years back (or a while back, anyway), I remember that someone
was selling t-shirts with the image of the very scholarly Lewis and his big
book of words. I am guessing it was for a rescue?

Are these t-shirts still around? I'm defending my doctoral dissertation in
a couple of months (yay!) and Vernon Q Basset, who has helped me
extensively with the writing process, is not allowed to come to the
examination. Vern allows as how an image of Lewis would be acceptable as a
representation of the more academic hound.

Thanks!
Mary
& Vernon Q Basset
(not Paddi B Basset, who has little interest in such matters)