[Dailydrool] Playing drool catch-up, as usual.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 19:26:30 PST 2012

I do not know how many drools I have read the past couple days, but it has
been a ton of them.   Good thing we brought Ben some pizza bones from  our
dinner tonight, as so much drool is needed.  I told him of all those  who
are so in need of his drool, that he started right away.  He has it  going out
to poor Nigel who is back in the vetspital with a fever.   Poor Bev, he
just gets out and has to go back.  Hope they get it under  control and he will
be back home soon.  It goes out to little  Buttercup who is getting treated
for pneumonia she got in the shelter.  Get  well soon, sweetie, you are too
young to go to the bridge.  Drool on the  way to Elvis who is having gas
problems.  Glad that there is nothing wrong  with the spine.  It is going out
to Hazel, Buddha and Filbert who  all are having throw-up problems.  Hope
they are all better soon, as  well as their mom's budget.

Drool going out to Rocky who is down in back and is confined to this
crate.  Hope the Pred and Tramadol get him back to normal ASAP.  It is  so scary
when that happens.  It happened to Charlie a couple of times,  and the pills
and rest worked.  It is going out to Pearl with the  squirts, and is still
healing from her other injury.  Morse and Poppy  are also in Bens drool
path.  He says that he will step up his cruising so  that he will have enough
drool for all of them and be able to keep it  coming until they are all
better.  I will surely be praying hard for  the same thing, a complete and speedy
recovery for all.

Douglas and Ben