[Dailydrool] my two scents worth,

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 23:04:30 PST 2012

I love the Nigel postings about Conley. The Elder Clara posting break my heart but make me smile. the Addresses that are created, and the conversation. OMD Love it.
To all those who have recently had a beloved hound make the trip to the Bridge, my heart goes out to you. There are sadly to many for me to remember the names. so I won't mention any names for fear of missing someone and hurting feelings.
To those who have houndies at the vestspital or having recently been there and recovering, Molly Bob is slinging buckets of droolies to all of you.
Now on to vacuums, Not one so far has mentioned the Dirt Devil. That is what I have and I love it, Mine is about 8 years old and I just had in refreshed. new roller etc. I know that it sucks up a lot of dust bunnies and doggie hair, plus a lot of my long hair, which, once a week, I remove the roller and cut all the long hair off so it can do its job. It has a canister that I empty every day into a paper sack and once a week my husband or myself, take the filter and use the air compressor blow out all the dust. when using my  Dirt Devil I can see the carpeted floor ahead of it vibrating. It does a really nice job
HOWEVER, I have to put Molly Bob outside in the garage when I vacuum, she is TERRIFIED of the vacuum cleaner. she has been this way since the day I brought her home at the tender age of 9 and a half months. The first time she saw the vacuum, (NOT turned on) just pulled out of the closet, she freaked. I have tried clicker training to help her, we have just left it out and she stresses the entire time., Here is one of the weird things. she is also afraid, if I just take the canister and filter out. when I go the the garage to blow them out she FREAKS. It breaks my heart., but now for the really weird part. I have a Bissel shampooer that looks almost Identical to the Dirt Devil vacuum. she is not afraid of it AT ALL. in fact it is out in the room she sleeps in when we are not home. If the vacuum were out there, whole we were gone, she would probably have a heart attack out of fear.
That's my story and I am sticking to it.
Laura S. looking forward to the DD calendar thanks for all the hard work.
Beth H so glad your home and doing better.
Droolies and aaarrrooos from Molly Bob and Happy second week of 2012 from Me.
Martha and Molly Bob
Sherlock ATB, Chance ATB, Rex ATB