[Dailydrool] Dudley ATB

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 10:41:28 PST 2012

Oh, Shelly, my twice Secret Pawtner:
I am so sorry to hear that Dudley went to greet our Belvedere, Abner, and Alexis at the Bridge. It is a hard thing to lose one who has loved you so well and for so long. No matter what, the hounds never stay long enough.

The Dashing Bassets will be drooling for you and your family as you get used to a Dudleyless world. But they join me in rejoicing that you got to share your life with him for so many years. Thirteen and a half is a good age for a basset to reach, and we know he must have loved you dearly for all nine years.

We know too, that he met the Dashing Bassets who have graduated to the Bridge at the smorgasbord. Every tasty treat has been shared and enjoyed. In your heart may you hear Dudley's barks and howls from the Bridge and know that he still loves you too.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets