[Dailydrool] mom - 1 Evil Annie -0

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 10:37:01 PST 2012

Evil Annie met the brains of the family this morning    YES  me  depend who
you ask right,  well, Annie has this habit of  doing the basset 500 through
 the house every time her daddy comes home  from work   apparently she
thinks she is cute ! bawaha,  so   in the process of running through the house,
she grabs  what ever she  sees  hanging,  leashes, collars   hand towels
dish  towels  and she runs with them , so yesterday  I decided I was going
to fix her so I took the dish towels  and I hung them from the  cupboard
drawer , so daddy comes home and here comes Annie,   full speed ahead  on a
dead run , she grabs the towel  and yep   she flipped backwards right on her
butt !!!!  I was laughing so hard,   but she wasn't going to be deterred,
not Annie,  she went over and  kept pulling and tugging and shaking that
towel until it came out of the  drawer,    she may have won, but at least I had
my say !

Drool and prayers to those with sick hounds and those who have crossed over
 to the rainbow bridge

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie