[Dailydrool] Male versus female

Robin rsteavens at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 17:02:21 PST 2012

Wow, what a subject!  As a former rescuer, I've had tons of different dogs in and out, male and female.  Thinking back, I do not remember any of my male bassets fighting, only when I added different breeds did I have problems.  Now for the females, they are not called "bitches" for nothing!  I got Annabelle when she was 18mos.  She is now 11 or so.  She would greet each new female like a long lost friend, but she is my warrior princess.  Not sure why things would change, but all of a sudden the females were at WAR.  When I had Sadie, they played great for awhile, then I had to put them in separate rooms so they couldn't see each other.  Same with sweetie the hound mix.  When shelbe came to live with us, they were together for about 4 years, next thing I knew, Annabelle was attacking shelbe, wouldn't even know she was going to attack until she was on top of her!  Now that shelbe is gone, Annabelle has to contend with a 6lb female chi named Quiver, who is not afraid to go head to head with her.

Robin,  momslave to, Annabelle, quiver(no mas) , chuggs, chance, Leroy and walker plus the c at ts