[Dailydrool] Many thanks

Margaret Kinsman peg_kinsman at att.net
Sun Jan 8 16:57:23 PST 2012

I take this time tonight to thank all of the wonderful people on this list who
sent condolences and ecards on the loss of my beloved hound, Chewy.

I write this to all who will read this to treasure every moment you have with
your fur babies, whether Basset, Bulldog, Cori or Mastif....

They are only on loan to us for such a short time before God calls them home and
not always at a time when we expect it.

Kiss and hug them before you go to sleep tonight...they will be there for you in
the morning...a reason to get up and get out...to exercise, to stay young at
heart and to make you laugh at a time when you least feel like laughing.

We have much to thank them for and thank God that he allows us the time to share
with them.

Sleep well my loving boy...it is good to know that you are pain and stress
free....it has been hard this first weekend without you....you will never be far
from my thoughts...wait for me...we will all be together again someday.