[Dailydrool] Wine

Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 18:48:08 PST 2012

Oh boyyyyy lets not even speak about wine!!!  or Beer or even TEA

My  Parkerwade  ATB  god rest his beautiful soul.....

Now he was the drinker in the family.....

He would go to any length to drink a Brew!!  he got up on my friends picnic table and there he was drinking her beer right out of the glass.......

I had a Birthday party for my Mom and he would go around ( we were out in the yard enjoying a beautiful june day)  and drink everyone's WINE that they had set on the grass..........

Mom would have a cup of tea at night and he would get up on the end of the couch and there he was drinking her Tea.....

OHHH and let me tell you about the Birthday cake  he ate.... got right up on the dining room table and had his beautiful silky ears along with his mouth right smack in the middle of a delicious birthday cake.... needless to say that cake went in the garbage ....

how can anyone NOT love the many wonderful hours of fun the Basset gives to us..... after the shock wears off.....

rachelleann
Elliswade and Loganwade