[Dailydrool] wine

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Jan 9 15:18:57 PST 2012

I have to be careful with my wine, especially around Colt...he will try to sneak a few sips/laps if given half a chance.  Both hounds have gotten into a glass our two.  One time I went to the bathroom after refilling my glass and sitting it on the end table.  I come back down the hall to the sounds of "lap, lap, lap" when I turned the corner to the living room, there he was paws on the armrest of the couch and tongue lapping up wine right out of my glass.  I still don't know how he kept from turning it over.  Another time Colt and Ruger took turns to distract me while we where sitting on the patio and I had sit my glass on the patio beside my chair, dog comes up on other side of me for pets and throat scratches while the other one was sneaking a sip of wine...after the second one got into it I decided to sit there holding my glass and growling "mine" at them.  I swear I heard them laughing at me.

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...
Colt "I like my vino...and Dr Oz says it is good for your health"
Ruger "human health numb-skull, but hey it taste good!  Now if we can just figure out how to get mom to serve it to us with our dinner"