[Dailydrool] gotes

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 05:09:04 PST 2012

Dis Llewis riting for da odders. Nigel not feelin so hot an Conly asleep
(whuts new).
A fren ob MOmPerson rite she lass nite sayin she wanna git sumfin callt a
"gote".
Person very good wif aminuls specualy dogs we lub her yes we does, she name
Hidey. Hiedee. Hi Dee. Oh well.
Hi Dee wanna git dis gote whutebber dat are.
Conly say he membr at he birfplase Jackie dun hab a gote a big ole fat gote
whut dem Buppies barkt at but da gote big an inna pen. So he dont nose
nuffin needer.

(O dats a shocker to Uncle Llewis!!)

So we's wundrin enybody out dere got gotes nose sumfin about dese gotes.
She lookin at sumfin callt a Nigerian blahblahblah gote. (Sorry, I wus not
lissening when she said da name.) It a littel gote.
MomPerson  wif she youshual tact say dey stink an she invitin ebery coyote
in da county to she backyard.
Oh MomPerson say offline you gots info.
Meenwhile
Nigel ok not great sleepin a lot. We still worriet about he. Not poopin.
Went from too much to too liddel. Neber a heppy meedeeyum. (Where dat
dictionary dat not look right a tall.)
Da ress ob we juss fine. Fank youse all for all da drool for Nigel. He gone
be fine. Dat what we tellin weselves enyways.

Lub and healing drool to youse whut got Buppies at da Bridge, dat so sad,
and sickies too, and enybudy juss feelin down.
Llewis
for
Nigel, Conley and Cooper all sleepin.