[Dailydrool] gotes

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:56:45 PST 2012

*Deer Lewis,
'Sme, Arfur.  I am an espert on gotes.  Sounz like yer fwend is gettin' a
Nigereein Dwarf.  Dey iz widdle.  HOWEBBER - it iz impawtant to hab wun
pees ov info.  Male gotes dat hab der, er, stuffs smell reeellllyyyy BAD!
If dey be fixeded dey do not smell.  Gurl gotes do not smell. We hab a
gurl.  Her poopies don't stink.  Papa sez dey make gud durt fer da garden.
If da gote iz reelly liddle, dey reelly hab to hab a gud pen wif a liddle
howse fer it.  Now, if it iz a boy dat bin fixeded, dey shud not eet
ennyfing but hay cuz fixeded boyz can get stones if dey eet grane.  Dont
axk me, I dont get it, but whaddebber it iz da vetman can only fix it wun
time.  If it happins agan - bye bye gote.  But weemember, boyz dat not bin
fixeded...dey STINK an' da naybors wiww hab sumfin' to say abowt it.  Now,
gotes be fun an' speshully if its a liddle wun can pway wif yer fwend.  Owr
gote iz BIG an' she dont wike doggies.  But she duz wike peeples.  Hope dat
iz enuff...Mama sez if ennywun wanted to axk, she wiww tawk to dem or hab
dem email.
Yer fwend hu iz droolin' fer yer brudder Nigel,
Arfur
*
--
*Word for the day: gratitude*