[Dailydrool] Daisy Mae....

jkdjf tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Mon Jan 9 05:55:01 PST 2012

Hi Everyone,  If you could spare some extra drool we need some here in
VA for Daisy Mae.  She has developed some kind of problem in what
looks like her hip. Not sure what happened but a few weeks ago it
flared up and within a day or by the time we got her to the vet he
couldn't tell that there was anything wrong.  This weekend it started
again and she has suffered terrible. Normally she does well with pain
but she has whined and yelped this weekend anytime she puts much
weight on her leg. Hopefully we will get an appt. with the doc this
afternoon. I am really hoping that it isn't her back.     Kathy with
Daisy and Thelma Lou in VA