[Dailydrool] The first of the single calendar orders arrived

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:24:56 PST 2012

I have heard from two people telling me their single calendar order arrived today.  So they ARE in the mail (first positive confirmation other than Michael telling me so) and they ARE starting to arrive.  It will take the next several days for them all to arrive likely, but they ARE coming.  And I am having a LARGE glass of wine that I'm not sharing with my dogs Bev (but I would share with Nigel if I could if I thought it would help him feel better.)  Laura