[Dailydrool] Dere Arfur

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:16:55 PST 2012

Fank youse for da gote stuff. We dont fink she gittin won affer all. When
da MomPerson menshun are knine cuzins, dem coyotes, her fren start finking
mebber she awreddy gots enuff trubbel wif dem raskals whut all obber where
she lib. (not far: DPerson seen won in ARE YARD lass winner!!! Wented up
ober da shed an da fence!!!! Woooo. Glad I weren't out dere I'da hadda show
it whose yard it were in I would yes an I juss da  boy whut
can---------Hello Mr Cooper Sir.
Oh hah hah it liddel joke yessir I nose I stay away from da wild wons.
Yessir Nossir I neber wood nossir I promise Cross my hart an all dat nossir
I go inna hawse rite away I call for help yessir nossir I nose better sir I
do yessir I do sir Fank youse for worryin about me sir------oh youse don
wanna hafta resq me....yessir I unnersdtan sir.
Ok dat all
Time for naps.
Drool to ebberbuddy whut need it no coyotes need apply.
Lub an Drool.
Conley of Conley Llewis Nigel an Mr.Cooper Sir.