[Dailydrool] Current Shelter Challenge

Jjcsandrcs at aol.com Jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 06:42:22 PST 2012

Good morning Droolers.---Sooprise, Sooprise--after the first day, with your
 help, Carolina Basset Hound Rescue is first in SC and #10 in the  nation.
Drool power at work. Certainly we know that a day does not a  MARATHON make,
 but I think we surprised even ourselves!!  Let's go for  it.

We have recently taken in two 14 year old ladies who are thriving in their
foster homes. We have done well with the older ones in the past, but we're
realistic enough to know that their expenses will increase.  That prize
money would ensure that we can do it well.  We also have a litter of  Buppies
born in Rescue on New Year's Eve---their expenses will be ongoing  so that
we can keep them healthy and find them furever homes.

SO PLEEZ. . . . . VOTE . . . . .  VOTE . . . . . VOTE   Jean Sankey,
Grantwriter  for CBHR--Momslave to Buster and Miss Ellie