[Dailydrool] Costco?

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 06:59:06 PST 2012

Hello droolers,
Well gosh, I haven't posted in so long probably nobody even knows me
anymore.  I have some excuses, but those are in the past now so MOVING
FORWARD... WINNING..... hehehe

Anywaysssss.... I read that post from somebody extolling the virtues of
Costco dog food.  I belong to Costco, but did not know that about the
food.  I would love to save some money on food - I spend a small fortune
buying Orijens which I justify by telling myself it keeps us out of the
vetspital, which does have some truth I think but then Izzy is only 3 and
my new guy, Eddie, is about 2ish so they should be healthy.

My only question is this - and I could answer by going to Costco to check
this out but what they heck you guys are the experts - is the food made in
the USA?  Or the bigger question - is it made in China?  I won't buy if it
is made in China.  I used to buy their chicken strips which were not their
brand but they were made in the USA and they went away and were replaced by
a brand that is made in China.  No more chicken strips for us.  I can't
find any that are not made in China.

I wish everyone a healthy, happy, peaceful New Year and we send lots of
healing drool to those who have illnesses or have lost a loved one, 2 or
4-leggers.
Beth, IzZzy&Edwardo