[Dailydrool] New Flooring and weirdos in our house

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Tue Jan 10 08:30:48 PST 2012

Hi Bugsey here!  Reporting in to say that we are trying our hardest to drool for Nigel and Maggie Wags and all the sick hounds out there and all the people who need heart healing drool cause they lost their babies.  Mom is making it hard though.  It is like we are in jail and they only serve bread and water.  Well, that is close.  In this jail they only serve Science Diet Z/D and water unless the humans screw up and drop something.  The vet says this is supposed to make my ear infections better and Beauford's red bumps go away.  Personally I think he likes to sell dog food and torture adorable red headed step children.

Anyway, we have been having a lot of weird people in our house.  On Friday we had teenage girls in the house.  They are very noisy creatures.  Beauford was NOT amused.  I had fun jumping on them and drooling on them and making them squeal.  This did NOT amuse the DH or Mom.  It did amuse me though.  They made an angel food cake.  I thought I should get to eat it because I am an angel, but NO.  Mom says it is not on the Z/D diet.  I think we should put MOM on the Z/D diet.  See how she likes it.

Yesterday Beauford and I got new flooring in our bedroom.  Dad had to move all our stuff out of our bedroom and declared that we have too much crap.  I thought that is what we did in the backyard and mom and I take care of that, so I am not sure what he is complaining about.  He says we have too many toys.  Is that even possible?  He says we have too many treats.  I wouldn't know about that because Mom isn't letting us eat them.  Do you see a pattern here?  Anyway, our crates had to go in the living room for the duration.  This did NOT make Beauford happy at all.  It made him drool A LOT.  There shouldn't be any more sick hounds anywhere in the world.  Mom had to change out his crate pad and his blankies.  This is part of why we have so much crap-doubles of everything.  Anyway, three people came to the house and started putting in the floor.  I greeted all of them and slimed them.  Beauford told them to go home.  I wanted to help.  The floor people said I could.  Mom vetoed that idea.  She is weird that way.  Something about I like to steal screwdrivers and they had a power saw and I have long ears.  Whatever!

Dad got our crates back in our room last night, but apparently mom has to move the rest of the "crap" back in after work today.  Let's hope Dad doesn't decide to downsize everything!

Bugsey with the out of sorts Beauford and the Momslave Jennifer who swears she IS feeding the boys.