[Dailydrool] THANK YOU DROOLERS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 08:57:11 PST 2012

I want to Thank all the droolers who have personally sent me prayers and
messages for my sweet Maggie Wags,  you guys are the greatest,    Maggie had
an awful night last night, just couldn't get comfortable,  she  didn't want
to sleep in her cushy bed  too soft so she elected to lay on  the floor,
my good friend Bev told me to get hold of the my  vet and ask for pain meds,
 not sure why he didn't send some home with  me,  so I did that,  then she
was real gassy ( maggie, not Bev  ) bawahahah  from the anesthetic, so I sat
down on the floor with her  and for TWO hours I massaged her belly and
sides and yea her legs and  feet,  after the two hours, she fell a sleep and
somewhere in all this,  time on the hard floor I seemed to misplace my tailbone
which by now was lodged  somewhere up behind one of my earlobes.!

So now I have one more request  can we all please redirect our prayers  to
Nigel,   I am worried about that boy !  Come on Nigel,   you just have to
get better  for all of us who lub you big guy !  you  are special to all of us
!

Lub and snooter kisses

Aunt Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie