[Dailydrool] Wen and the Book Eating Beagle

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jan 10 17:03:42 PST 2012

Kimi,

Hmmmm,  how does Bona know which books are hers?

Well,  I guess we keep her so well supplied with "her" books, she does not
feel like going to "read" our books any more, cause I sure haven't learned
to put them all up higher in the bookshelves!  ( I feel maniacal laughter
coming along as you would THINK I would learn!)

She also likes to eat the armpits out of tee shirts,  clean ones, dirty, she
has no boundaries here.  We have never caught her in the act, but have seen
the result during poop patrol.  Damn Beagle is lucky she has not had major
digestive issues yet.

Oh wait!   Ding Ding!  Maybe that is why she ate 60 antacids!

None of our Bassets do the things she does!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and