[Dailydrool] VALENTINE TSHIRTS FOR RESCUE

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 13:21:06 PST 2012

  In the past IABHR has sold Valentine tshirt for our rescue for a fund for medical bills we are again this year, they will come in Newborn to 3XL for more information how to order you may go to our website listed below and click on ANNOUNCEMENTS  you may pay with either check, money order or paypal..Thank You for supporting rescue...

http://www.IOWABASSETRESCUE.org

We only RESCUE once,LOVED for a life time.
Presidents of IABHR
Mike and Cindy Foxhoven
POBOX 3454
Sioux City,Iowa 51102-3454
712 204 9807 Fax 712 560 0714
 We are licensed with the  States of IA,KS,MO and NE