[Dailydrool] Book Eating

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:14:39 PST 2012

Radar is a book eater although he hasn't eaten one in a while.  He
prefers hard back books by the author Sandra Brown.  I kid you not!!  He
only chooses the books written by her off of the book shelves.  Her
books are mixed in with other authors and on different shelves and he
ALWAYS chooses and eats her books.  One time he ate one and when we
picked up the mess we were short 30 pages.  I guess he needed lots of fiber.
Oh and when my in-laws used to babysit Radar would also eat my
father-in-law's Consumer Reports magazine.  Always the newest edition
never an older one from the pile.  And, he ate the entire front section
of their newspaper.  All my mother-in-law said was that she told him to
put his stuff up!!!
Radar is certainly one of a kind and we love him so.
Cheryl
Otter & Radar
Mollie & Jefro the Bloodhounds