[Dailydrool] book eating

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 14:50:15 PST 2012

You know Luke, too, likes to eat books!   First I thought is was just random behavior but one night I caught him in the act and he actually meticulously looked over several volumes before selecting one.  It was pretty funny.  I still haven't figured out what criteria he uses but he did reject several volumes before choosing one.  Luke likes to chew up books in the wee hours of the morning when you are desperately trying to get that last 30 minutes of sleep.   I noticed getting caught and verbally reprimanded has not really stopped the behavior.  I don't think he takes me seriously!
Marie Campbell

Man Plans ~ God Laughs