[Dailydrool] Book eating

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 05:10:19 PST 2012

Our Jane used to love eating cookbooks (I kid you not) when she was younger and I was foolish enough to leave them where she had access to them. Now the books live in shelves, and she doesn't get them anymore.

We had one foster who had a taste for mysteries. At least one of my favorite books still has large portions missing from its hardback cover. Happily, he didn't have a taste for the inside. But I still have a volume of Shakespeare that got parts of its pages noshed on. I just can't remember who did it. It could have been another foster or one of our adoptees.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets