[Dailydrool] Maggie Wags

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 15:20:39 PST 2012

Still no where near herself,  she ate breakfast and she ate her  dinner,
but she does nothing else  just lays around,  she feels  hot, I took her
temp, it wasn't quite 102  my vet isnt in the office  tomorrow so if things get
worse I will probably take her to Sylvania Animal  Hospital  where I took
Annie for her ultra sound  she is on  antibiotic  Antirobe  she is allergic to
Penicillin, amoxicillin and  cephalexin   not too many choices left
Baytril  but that is  beef based and she is allergic to beef.  vet called this
afternoon and  Maggies blood work looked normal, so now we wait for the Biopsy
results,  I  feel so bad for her  she is pathetic.
she still has NOT pooped yet  today either.  should I wipe her  down with a
cool wash cloth ??????

Marlene