[Dailydrool] Maggie Wags

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 09:50:15 PST 2012

Still No Biopsy results,  but we took another ride up to the vets this
morning,   when Bill got up at 6:00 AM  Maggie was bleeding   bright red blood
from her incision,  So I cleaned her up and there was  still lots of
swelling so I called the vet,  I was not a happy  person,  so I walk in and usually
the vet tech jokes around with me and I  looked at her and said  I am NOT
in a good mood so don't F ***  with  me !!!!!!!!!  everyone in the office
scattered like bowling pins, we were  taken to a room and  left alone until the
vet came in,  I think my  ears were red and the whites of my eyes were
bloodshot,  because the vet  was EXTREMELY nice and apologetic,  Maggie has
serum reaction and he pulled  two syringe full of fluids off the surgical sight
and off her elbow area,   the incision is leaking some but no sign of
infection  I have to use warm  compresses three times a day and Neosporin  I was
very upset with the tech  who shaved her too close and she has razor burns
from the surgical sight  down her leg to her inner thigh  BRIGHT RED RAZOR
BURNS !
I sat last night in hubbys recliner and I started to cry,  not sob,  but
big time loud crying  gave myself a Migraine,  I feel so bad like  I am
failing my baby.  I got a call today from Bev,  Nigels mommy and  she made me feel
better, she is good at that !  THANK YOU  Bev.
any ways had discussion with the vet about how I was treated  by  answering
service and he was then upset,  said they referred me to the  wrong place
REALLY ?  DO YOU THINK ????????  I also discussed  leaving his practice
told him I will let him know soon what I am going to  do  but need to get
Maggie thru this first.
Thank You to everyone who has written  you are the best,

and YES the story of Maggie vomiting in Annies face is TRUE !!!!  when
Bill went out to the kitchen to get me paper towels to clean up,  Annie
actually had three pieces of slimy kibble stuck to her muzzle and face.  oh  so
funny,  she Ran because she was scared,  didn't know what happened  only that
is wasn't suppose to happen ! took her LOOOOOONG time before she  would come
back into the living room and I swear we saw Maggie smile !  GOT  YA !
bwahahahahaha

Marlene  (Ya,  I be  OLGA )  Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie