[Dailydrool] Maggie Wags

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 16:19:07 PST 2012

FINALLY got the Biopsy results  NO CANCER !  Other issues going on,   big
word diagnosis,  but  it sums up to be a lymphatic reaction to her
compromised immune system because  of the severe allergies.  My vet finally admitted
that this is way out of  his expertise and he suggested I send her to MVS
speciality clinic up in  Southfield MI.  he said they are VERY EXPENSIVE, so I
called Sylvania  veterinary hospital and they are going to take on Maggies
case,  she said  that they have two vets who specialize in allergies so
Maggie has an appointment  on the 23 of January  right now she is a mess, I have
to put warm  compresses on her incision three times a day,  she pulled a
stitch out and  she has these stupid crusty lesions all over her back, and oh
by JESUS does she  smell,  if I could bottle it, I am sure it would be toxic
enough to ward  off any kind of invasion,  human or other wise ! Stitches
come out next  friday.
I want to Thank everyone who has written to me  with their blessing,  you
mean the word to me  some even sent Jokes to cheer me up, I have to say  that
this has been a long two weeks

Love and hugs  Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie