[Dailydrool] new kid needs waddle info

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 07:29:56 PST 2012

Hi Listers,
    This is the first year that Luke, Fancy, Beau, and I will be attending a Basset Waddle.  The swingin' Suncoast Basset Waddle in Brooksville, FL--  February 18th--my kennel club is one of the co-owners of this fabulous property but I digress.  Can you generous listers please tell me what I can expect at a waddle and what I need to bring with my crew to make sure they are comfortable and also having fun?
    I always bring bowls and plenty of water--towels--poop bags too but what else will I need?
Thank you,
Marie Campbell

Man Plans ~ God Laughs