[Dailydrool] Dental cleaners

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 07:18:09 PST 2012

Swartz - Thanks so much for the tips on TropiClean & the link to it. I'm
definitely going to give this a try. I just love all the Droolers. We are
such a supportive family with big hearts & love for Basset Hounds (and all
furbabies). I really depend on all the wonderful advice, what works/what
doesn't, food/treat recommendations, etc. It's like an encyclopedia of
valuable information that I have used multiple times. Thank you everyone!

Tons of heart healing drool & prayers for everyone with a sick baby and for
those who have lost one of their own. Yesterday, I had to go to the funeral
of a good friend who lost his battle with a Stage 4 brain tumor. He was 57
(I'll be 56 on Valentine's Day). It really makes you pause and appreciate
everything around you, your friends, your family, and your furbabies. Love
yourselves as well as the special ones around you, take time to smell the
rain and flowers, let the little annoyances go, and find the joy in your
heart. One of the biggest parts of my joy are these beautiful Bassets that I
share my life with. Even though I wish they could always be with us, my life
would never be the same without them. For that I am so thankful.

Vicki Kerns