[Dailydrool] Scottie Filbert

Lynne Cheney lynnecheney at msn.com
Wed Jan 11 06:24:26 PST 2012

Its Buddha the Basset,
I'd appreciate lots of drool for Filbert my Scottie brother. He was just
diagnosed with prostate cancer. Prayers if your so inclined much
appreciated.
Filbie is doing well. If he has the slow progressing cancer he will live
out his life. If he has the nasty kind - 6 months more or less. The vet
says there is no way to tell at this point which kind he has but we'll know
soon if its the bad kind.

I'm pretty sad about this, so is my mom and sister Hazel Scottie.  Thanks,
sending drool to all in need. We sure do understand.

--
*Lynne *
*