[Dailydrool] Inquiring momPersons want to know

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 11 09:00:44 PST 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

So I told you all that a week or two ago I went to haul my darlying Snoopy out
of the trash can and his collar was gone.  So, I put his rolled leather collar
on him.  But, he didn't like it, said it was too tight.  So I ran down to PetCo
and bought him a martingale.  Then, I went online and ordered him a new
martingale with his name and phone number stitched on.  And I forgot all about
it.  Until now.

You see, there are a number of parks in our area.  One park, called Valerie
Park, is about a mile from our home.  Snoopy has never been there.  I got a
phone call from a woman who said she had Snoopys collar in her hand and was
calling the number on it because she was concerned that a pet was loose and had
slipped his collar.

So .... how did it get there?

Snoopy is being quite hush hush on the subject.

Stumped momPerson