[Dailydrool] Secretive Snoopy here

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 11 09:47:37 PST 2012

Hi All, it's Snoopy,

Whew, what a day it was yesterday.  First off we took Colt's advice and tried
taking down the woodpile.  Ummmm we didn't do it piece by piece, we just jumped
on it and tore it appart.  The darn critter jumped out and charged off into the
geraniums.  Well I headed into those geraniums with a passion and the dratted
varmit headed straight for the Jasmine.  Cyrus cut him off at the Fuscia but
then he headed out behind the gardenia and got away!  And then dadPerson used
some words I can't repeat according to Llewis because it's a family list and put
the woodpile back together.  Later in the day Juan the gardener came by.  He's a
nice guy, always free with the cookies so we like him.  Cyrus and I spoke with
him about cutting the geraniums, the jasmine, the fuscia and the gardenia down
to the ground so we could catch the critter but he was hesitant.  He said he
over pruned momPersons flower beds once before and he doesn't recommend it.  Now
what Colt?

Oh, and some rat fink called up momPerson and told on me about .... oh ... she
reads the drool ..... nothing momPerson, I know nothing about why that woman
called.

hush hush.

More later from Snoopy