[Dailydrool] Please vote for Moon Doggie

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed Jan 11 11:31:20 PST 2012

Dear Moon Doggie Friends,

As you all know, Moon Doggie Coffee has won Bergen Health and Life magazine's
2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Reader's Choice Awards for BEST COFFEE AND BEST ESPRESSO
/ CAPPUCCINO. And we also won 201 Magazine's BEST OF BERGEN 2010 & 2011 awards
for BEST COFFEEHOUSE AND BEST INTERNET CAFÉ in Bergen County, NJ.

Everyone at Moon Doggie wants to personally thank you for your support which
allows us to carry on our pledge to help basset hound rescues throughout the
United States as well as fulfilling our promise to send coffee to our troops
overseas through our Java for Joes endeavor.

The Moon Doggie boys have just been informed that New Jersey Monthly Magazine
has opened their 2012 BEST OF online polls for you to vote for Moon Doggie
Coffee Roasters as the BEST COFFEEHOUSE IN ALL OF NORTHERN NEW JERSEY! Last
year, we fell a bit short on votes and lost the title to a coffeehouse who buys
their coffee from the same place the local gas station conveniences stores buy
their coffee from. And the word is out that they only like c at ts (Shhhhh - You
didn't hear that from us). That did not make us very happy!!!

So, if you truly believe we are still the BEST, please help us spread the word
by placing your vote at...
http://njmonthly.com/articles/best-of-Jersey/2012-jersey-choice-the-best-of-new-
jersey.html
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=afz9z7eab&et=1109068830608&s=0&e=001oBSR4wVIJfvGq
JLawehcM59F7jj1ag4NbdiPWL5kLFoBCyZVBmuSewq-w8Ey2AH4theL5lX7SHCgKR3iKFxOjgpB4nENw
obTIftVr1MqTYO-xLF8j-qhlSPYwfmR-EMO7JjeajXBTT6pzk3th9ycfXega3nqaOadz2VcZVWPDeKm_
wzO5xk5CSBH42cTmKuecg0LCAswgNUqegsaHGUKow==>

Just enter MOON DOGGIE COFFEE - MAYWOOD, NJ next to the BEST COFFEEHOUSE
category.

And please feel free to forward this email to ALL your family, co-workers, and
friends! We would LOVE to be able to let everyone in NJ & all over the U.S. (not
only those in Bergen County) know how good we really are.

The deadline is JANUARY 15. Won't you PLEASE help us? Yes! We're BEGGING you :o)

Thank you again for your consideration,

Marley & Fred Funk