[Dailydrool] rub a dub dub..lowla's in da tub!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Jan 11 12:08:31 PST 2012

so last week, at night i was taking my usual night time soaking..bubbles & all & in walks lowla into the bathroom...which was odd...i mean she sometimes sticks her head in but that's about it (unlike buster who nakes a beeline for the tub)...well lowla came over to the tub & sat.

she did her best "timmy is in the tub" routine for me.  looking at the faucet --->tub--->me--->her.  all the time talking up a storm (she could out talk ricky from house of puddles).  now i have never had to give lowla a bath.  she stays clean, she has never expressed a desire for one before (that was only buster & mr cooper the bassetter...my vain boys who would fight to see who would get in first)..so i promised her that the next day i would give her one.

so...the next day...i run the warm water, break out the bubbles, & fill the tub...call her & she comes strutting in like a queen at spa day.  she hops in the tub & stands there for a minute & then lays down in the waTer.  i swear i heard an aubile "sigh"  ...i cover her in bubbles.  she stayed in the tub for a good 10 minutes..just lounging...smiling.

i figure i am going to get her a rubber duck & some kids bubble bath & get ehr really lathered up & then take some mighty good pix...since she obviously enjoyed herself.  the next day at the park..people were like."lowla's looking mighty bright & white today & smiling more..."  what could i say...she had a spa day???

so wrong in my house...oh so wrong.

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip"@  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com