[Dailydrool] Fwd: This and That

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 15:31:29 PST 2012

____________________________________
 From: Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Sent: 1/11/2012  5:52:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: This and T

called vet today,,  Maggies leg looks funny  has an  accumulation  of fluid
in her elbow below where he took the node  out,  the incision looks look
but she has this pretty good size ball of  jelly like fluid around her elbow
joint,   the other side looks good  , so I called the vet to see if this was
normal , I know he doesn't have  office  hours on Wednesday, but figured he
would take the call and call  me back,  so I called ,  got the answering
service  they  took all the information and said she would have Dr. Clutz  (
oops Dr.  Lutz )  call me,  five minutes later answering service called and
said   " Dr. Lutz is NOT taking calls he is referring his clients to  the
emergency vet clinic downtown,  REALLY ????????  so I  called  the number she
gave me  and this vet answered and she was  LIVID !!!!!  She said "  he told
you to call us ?  "   yes he did   "   she asked "WHY  " ?  "  how could I
possibly determine what is wrong when I was  NOT the one who did the surgery
"   She told me that "  I  really can not , and will NOT help you, you will
have to wait until morning to  call your vet, who did the surgery " she then
told me that if Maggie  starts  to run a fever or the swelling gets worse
to bring her in  TONIGHT Am I totally PISSED off,  well the fact that my ears
have been  beet red and hot all day should speak for its self,  Trust me I
hate  being like this , but I think tomorrow I will be having  a talk with
Dr.  Lutz.
I am thinking of taking my Maggie to Sylvania Animal Hospital where I  took
Annie,  I was impressed and maybe , just maybe someone there will  know
more about allergies  than Dr. Lust does,

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

OMDog  Bill just yelled at me,  Maggie was up on Annies perch  and Annie
wanted up there so she goes over to take a look see and all of a  sudden
Maggie threw up her dinner,  right in Annie face,  Annie took  off like someone
shot her, and she ran out to the family room and stood there  peeking around
the corner,  I can't stop laughing  OK have more work  to do

Marlene