[Dailydrool] Sigh...

ROBERT M JR HOLLAND holland_r at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 11 18:22:00 PST 2012

I hate to post such terribly sad news to the Drool, but it will be difficult to
reach many people I have "known" for years if I don't post this.

I told you about my husband's open heart surgery  2 days after Christmas. He is
doing quite well and is recovering nicely.
His older sister passed away today after dealing with lung cancer for several
years. We thought she was doing well, but on New Year's day she started
declining rapidly. She was 59 years old.

My younger brother passed away 9 months ago. Make peace with siblings and hug
the furbabies, because one just never knows.

I am sure she stopped to pet my Lemon and pick up her big fluffy Golden
Retriever when she crossed The Bridge.

Lubbs to all,
Joanne H, momperson to Peaches in Tennessee