[Dailydrool] Woofle

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:26:29 PST 2012

I was asked by Droopy basset rescue to be their Fundraising coordinator a couple of months ago. With the help of several very generous basset friends I have been able to put together a great woofle to start off my new and hopefully successful venture.
Please go take a look and donate. I know the howlidays are just behind us and bills are lurking~ but homeless bassets continue to need vetting and homes. Please help them.
http://bassets2.moonfruit.com/
100% of the thank you packages were donated- I pay for the website, that means ALL of the money that gets donated goes directly to the hounds.
Thank you, Angelika