[Dailydrool] Leia Round Video Clip

Tim Mayer tcm541 at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:43:42 PST 2012

Okay, so Leia Round only joined my family Saturday, January 7 but she's
warming up nicely. She has the doggie door totally mastered.  And she's
protecting the back yard as if she's always been here, barking at the
neighbors, laying on the deck watching everything in the area. In fact,
she's really acting like this is home now. This video clip I posted on
YouTube shows what I mean - that's Maggie's bed she's playing with!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX69fRubfy8
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX69fRubfy8&feature=youtube_gdata>
&feature=youtube_gdata

I'm hoping to get a clip of her playing with Maggie, but Maggie is a bit of
a stinker: as soon as I get the camera out, she stops playing. Silly girl.

Tim, Maggie d'Earest & Leia Round