[Dailydrool] Happy

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 19:20:49 PST 2012

I took Happy to the vet and he drew blood and urine to send out to the lab
for a full panel workup. My vet does not think he has diabetes because he
gained weight since he was seen in November. He had his teeth cleaned and a
couple of cysts removed in November.
That reminds me Buddy the old boy we thought was hit by a car then I took
him to the vet and he had 10 teeth removed and two cysts on his back he is
in a new foster home and I think they may be foster failures.WOOHOOO
Keep sending drool Happys way hoping he does not have Cushings.
If there are any letters missing from my post my keyboard needs replaced the
ts and ms do not work and I have to go back through my messages and add them
I find I still make mistakes.
I have a necklace that Brenda Waldrop made that Western Missouri Basset
Rescue was going to auction off to help us with the more vet bills we have
run up on all of our sick hounds the past three months but Brenda was in the
hospital and when my computer broke in July I lost the link to the beautiful
website her daughter made to advertise the necklace someday though we will
get that up and running and auction the awesome necklace Brenda made to help
our rescue get even with the vet again.
I will keep everyone informed of Happys news thank you all for the buckets
of drool.
Also please keep sending drool to Daisy and Nigel and all the other sick
hounds out there they still need lots.