[Dailydrool] thank you for caring about my dad

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 21:09:07 PST 2012

My dear dear friends, I just don't know what to say, I guess I  am just so
amazed at how many emails I got from everyone, sending their  condolences.
What a great support group you all are, every one of you.  Today was my
birthday, and it just didn't seem important to me at all.  In  fact a couple
times I forgot it was my BD. Having been my dad's caregiver for 10  yrs we
developed a very close bond, and I took him every place with me. There  was
never a morning he didn't come out of his room smiling, and all 3 dogs would
come running to him, and he loved it.  I miss him so much, he was my  hero.
Now I have to make some adjustments, emotinally and  physically, but we
will be ok........thanks again, to  everyonelllllllllllllll

In a message dated 1/11/2012 6:37:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,