[Dailydrool] Oakyrydge Dad

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:12:46 PST 2012

Dis Nigel. I gots you beke. By whut I meen I unnerstan. I gots da hinky
beke two. Onliest youse gonna git bedder so youse member dat when youse
fink youse canit stan it anodder secont. Youse gonna be fine so teke dem
magik lil pills (oh yeah I nose about dose Heh heh) an lissen to you Vetman
or Peepeldoc or whoebber tekin good care ob youse an juss teke you time
gettin bedder. Youse be fine cuz all deez nize Bassets we be droolin for
youse. And I be drooling speshal for youse. Member dis: we gots youse.
Lub an Drool
Nigel
Ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper