[Dailydrool] MomPerson's Evening by Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:20:58 PST 2012

MomPerson hed a reel laxing evening. Firss she cleent da snose offa da Van.
Den a liddel bit lader she cleent da snose offa da Van. Den she go to sum
meeding for waiting. Dey wait an watch as far as I kin tell dat da name
enyways, wait watchers. I dunno whut dey do dere sounds reel boooooooooorin
to we.
Den she come home an Mr. Cooper he urpin all ober da plase an gots da
squirtz reeeel bad. He urpin blud eben so about da forth time he do dis she
call da Vetpeepels whut close at ate pm an it fiftee minuts to dat. She
yell WAIT FOR ME! an run out wif Mr. Cooper inna snow an windy dribe she
say reel slo alla way dere iffin I no she dat meen unner 80. [MomPerson
interjects here that she drove 20mph all the damn way because it was so
bloody slick]
Mr.Coopr got shots an stoff (I don nose whut all) an come home an hab da
squitz in da beke hallway.
Den she see Nigel he shakin so she stuk dat liddel white fing up he
nebbermine and say he gots a feeber. Den she done do alla stf she do and
gib he he medizin an stick a needel in an gib water dat way eben tho he
drinkin, an tuck he inna bed an den she putz paper all ober da beke hallway
case Mr. Cooper need out too fass again at nite.
An den she gib me an Llewis treets nobody else gotted treets an we all inna
bed except MomPerson who look like she mebbe done stuk a finger inna lite
soket.

Lub an Heppy Drool to eberbuddy whut need it

Conley ob Conley, Llewis, Nigel and Cooper