[Dailydrool] Princess Pearl of Daphneyland ATB 1/12/12

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 21:57:34 PST 2012

Princess Pearl.
Daphneyland is ablaze with candles, and the  memories are oh so dear. From
the first moment we met those paws stomped across  the hearts of a nation,
the wings continue your journey. 13 months of pampering,  special chef's,
loved ones near and far and traveling from the west to the east  - all in but a
years time. My memories hold that skeleton I met in Dec 2010 to  the fat
and sassy photos of Dec 2011. Pearl - the heartthrob of a nation - we
celebrate your happy ever after ending and the love Synthia gave you. May the
bridge open up for Pate' for all - no pickles! The Snow Princess has  arrived.
Pearls story began with our shelter  coordinator Julie and our volunteer
Linda. It continued through very difficult  times, Stephanie, Sherrie, Jim,
Frida, Joe, Tiare, Rita, Synthia, Judith,  Melinda, Sandi, Suzy, Suzi, Bruce
and hundreds of basset lovers made  Pearl's story one that can only warm the
heart.
If ever there was a feel good  princess story - Pearl has earned that role.
 The sleepless nights.  The unending out pouring of love, compassion and
good will that encompassed all  that touched Pearl. A forever family stepping
forward and taking on the task of  the unknown with a beautiful lemon girl
whom had never known love.  13  months.  Thank you goD for giving Pearl those
13 months to know love,  family, friends and steal our hearts.
Forever yours.....
All of Daphneyland - Coast to  Coast.