[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday to my girls

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:06:38 PST 2012

Happy Birthday Peaches and Peanut~ 2 years old today! Our home has been Blessed since these two arrived just after Thanksgiving in 2010. They have most certainly given Elvis a new lease on life. Right now all three are snuggled on the the couch sleeping off their breakfast. We're not waiting for the brown truck here, I'm rather certain Peanut has all she's going to get and Peaches has more than she is going to need. They are sweethearts and pawfect! There will be cake this afternoon and we will add candles for their brothers and sisters as well.
droolies, Angelika