[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasnin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jan 13 04:39:26 PST 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, the slave Johnathan has been at the
office this week catching up on mail and getting things ready for the
new working year which begins in earnest on Monday 16/01/2012. We have
not been too annoyed as the slave Johnathan has promised us he will take
a break from the office at the beginning of March so that we can enjoy
the last bit of summer this year, together.

The slave Johnathan will spend the time with us girls while the slave
William goes into the country. We girls and the slaves are wishing every
one in drool land a good weekend. Jasmin and I are hoping to hear from
my brother PW Justin and Buppy sister Lilly ATB next week. Since my
sister Jasmin has come to live with us she has learnt to enjoy her life,
now she not only rolls on her back for tummy rubs at every possible
opportunity , she did the Basset 500 for the first time through the
garden and house with the slave Johnathan running and playing with her
last night after our walk. She has also learnt the joys of the toy box
and plays with contents on a daily basis.

We are sending welcome drool to Tiffen, Bessie, Leia Round, and human
Marie. Snoopy congratulations on your OEBE status.

Get well and stay well drool been sent humans Beth , Paula, Robert dad
slave of Peaches and dad slave of the Oakrydge Bassets as well as the
sick houndies Poppy, Lucas, Beauford ,Bugsey ,Axel, Tessie , Odin ,
Twinkle ,Bu , Filbert , Hazel , Rocky ,Checkers , Fred and his Dental
,Nigel ,Lucas , Huckleberry , Miss Cleo ,Happy , Benny ,Chase ,Maggie
Wags and Daisy Mae.

We are sending Heart healing drool to the slaves and fur friends of
Pearl, Bazzle, Teddy , Moe , Tia , Dreamer, Beethoven ,Gerty Girl ,

Stanley , Gandalf ,Bart , Oswald , Mell , Saydee Sue , Oscar ,Annie
Muldoon , Clou , Stella ,Bettie Lou ,Jazz the Horse , Dudley Gordon,

Johnny , Chewy , Harley Puppy ,Yahoo ,Daisy , Daisy ,Fred ,Delilah
Buttercup ,Phoebe ,Roberts Sister ATB and Barbies Father ATB and will
ask the slaves to light candles in their memory.

Jade and Jasmin  Looking forward to being with the slaves for the week
end.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan looking forward to just vegetating this
week end.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.