[Dailydrool] Goodness

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 10:48:02 PST 2012

Sending lots of love and warm thoughts of your Princess Pearl to Synthia. So happy she was able to know love before running off to play at the bridge.

Bev, your adventures are so entertaining but scare the bejeezus out of me whenever I consider if we want another dog!

I too constantly worry about Edmond. Being a new basset mom and having him be the fiance and mine's first dog in our "adult" lives I worry that we will do something wrong. I am constantly checking his stomach, but he is so gassy I don't think he ever met a bubble that he wasn't happy to pass on to us. Can't help but laugh .. every time he tries to counter surf in the kitchen by himself a little "pooft" gives him away. I think its his extra umpfh to get all the way up there :)

Thank you all for being a source of laughter, support and endless supply of information!

It made me laugh today. The vacuum we registered for  got discontinued so we had to pick a new one.. quick re-read of the last month's posts and I knew exactly which one to pick! Never know when those DD's will come in handy...

Kimi & Edmond Dawd (I hates da vroomer fing)