[Dailydrool] Opportunidy Knox

Susan Fulmer susanbfulmer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:22:12 PST 2012

Hi Eberbuddy,

It's Eli.  Yesterday my mama comes home wif a buppy from the shelter.  She
say dis buppy is here tempermentally... temporarily.  Her name is Gracie.
She is ok, although she's took my tennis ball a little while ago.  I looked
at her and she dropped it, so I take my ball back and whent and sat in my
purple chair.

So anyways, I say to meself dis mornin dat I should use dis buppy to my
advantage.  Mama is eatin a peanie budder samich and reading hers emails.
Gracie playin with da penguin toy all nicey nice.  So I play with my tennis
ball, and roll it unner da tv and bark.  Mama gits up to gib me me ball
like she always do.  Then she hab to pet Gracie for being so nice.  She go
wash her hans.  I dunno why she needs to do dis, all she touch is my drooly
ball and the bup, but dat is her misteak and my opportunidy.  Gracie goes
wif her to da sink and distracks her wile I makes my move.

She go back to da peanie budder, but I's already gots it!  I gots it!!

But den--- den she takes it out of my mouf!  And she froze it in da
trash!?!  Why she froze away a perfiggly good samich?  And she makes
anodder one.  I didn't get none of that one.  Humph.

-Eli, the basket hound