[Dailydrool] Thor in the bed

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:54:26 PST 2012

Dear Clueless Momperson:

(well, now I read that thor is being adopted, so maybe your question
has become moot.  Nevertheless:)

What is your concern about having Thor sleep with Natalie?  That he
may be unpredictable in his behavior (possibly dangerous)? that's he
might have potty accidents?  that he may have a disease from the
shelter that he's incubating that Natalie could catch (doggie flu,
ringworm,e tc.).  Or that Natalie and/or thor will get too attached
and mourn once separated?

I think maybe if you can identify what your concern actually is, you
might have a better chance of deciding whether "meanness" is warranted
or not.  :)

<snip>So whatcha think droolers? Now Thor is mostly puppy with licks
galor and aside from being humpty dumpty (gotta, just gotta get this
boy neutred) he's delightful.   So, is it ok to let your 12 year old
sleep with a virtual stranger from the pound who acts real sweet and
seems REAL young?  Or should I be a bleep and not allow it.<snip>

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!