[Dailydrool] Trouble with voting

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jan 14 17:37:39 PST 2012

My computer went out on me last July and I got another one for some reason
ever since I got this different computer I have a hard time voting in the
shelter Challenge when I try to use Internet Explorer. The Challenge page
never comes up. I hope no one else has had this problem. I do not know why
his happens so I downloaded Firefox and Google it comes up on them, I still
keep Internet Explorer as my default browser but just copy and paste the
shortcut into either Google or Firefox search engine. I have had problems in
the past with Internet Explorer I do not know what the problem is I need to
email the Shelter Challenge and let them know there is a problem.  One day I
had a hard time getting Carolina Basset Hound Rescue to come up but I forgot
the Hound in Basset Hound I just put Carolina Basset Rescue and it did not
come up. If these suggestions do not help please email me back and we will
try to figure this out.  I hope this helps. Here is the link if you download
Firefox. Or Google just copy and paste it into their search bar.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3